SurveyJS Library is distributed under the MIT License. It’s free for use in commercial products, and can be integrated “as is” or modified. Consult the license agreement for additional details, including attribution and disclaimers.
SurveyJS PDF Export
SurveyJS Analytics Pack
SurveyJS Creator • SurveyJS PDF Export
• SurveyJS Analytics Pack
To use our other products in your applications, you need to purchase commercial license(s) for software developer(s) who want to integrate our products into your applications.
Our license is per developer, under the following terms
- We not charge any royalties for redistribution of our libraries that have been integrated into your applications.
- You can use our libraries in SaaS projects, web applications, intranets, and websites
- The same license(s) can be used in different applications (projects)
- Full source code and technical support is included to facilitate product integration
- You can make modifications to the code
- License can be transferred (requires authorization from Devsoft Baltic OÜ)
- Software updates for 12 months starting from the date of purchase
- Continued use of the last received version for unlimited period of time
- Optional renewal for 40% of initial price to continue receiving updates and technical support for another 12-month period
Licenses price per developer
(includes PDF Export)
|PDF Export only||EUR 199|
Under the terms of the commercial license, you are not allowed to resell the library "as is", with code modifications, or as a package with other libraries, to software development companies/departments or individual software developers. In other words, you cannot use SurveyJS Creator code to create a competing product of SurveyJS commercial products / libraries. However, you may have as many non-software developer, end-users / clients that use SurveyJS Creator in your application(s), as you wish or can.
You don’t need to purchase a separate license for test and build machines/services.
Co-workers can install the SurveyJS commercial libraries to compile and run your software and work on other modules and parts without the need to purchase a separate license. However, they are not allowed to use SurveyJS commercial libraries API in their code. They can install the SurveyJS commercial libraries to compile and run your software to be able to work on other modules and parts.
Refer to the complete License Agreement for more information.Open License Agreement