This website is run by Devsoft Baltic OÜ. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. All texts on this website should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to do the following:
- Zoom in up to 300% without issues.
- Navigate most of the website using only a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Use most of the website with the help of a screen reader.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) specify requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. These guidelines define three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 Level AA standard. Partial compliance means that the following parts of the website content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard:
- Some pages have poor color contrast (WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.4.3 (Contrast (Minimum))).
- Prerecorded video content lacks audio description (WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.2.5 (Audio Description (Prerecorded))).
- Not all pages can be found through more than one type of navigation (WCAG 2.1 success criterion 2.4.5 (Multiple Ways)).
- Some navigation elements with the same functionality are identified inconsistently (WCAG 2.1 success criterion 3.2.4 (Consistent Identification)).
- There is no mechanism to bypass blocks of content that are repeated on multiple pages (WCAG 2.1 success criterion 2.4.1 (Bypass Blocks)).
We are currently working on fixing content that fails to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
In addition to the steps we have taken to make the software accessible to everyone, many people are likely to get the most accessible experience of using this website by customizing their computer to suit their individual needs (enable a screen reader, change the website's color scheme, increase the font size).
We have spent a lot of time making sure our software is accessible. If you find anything on the website difficult to use, email us at email@example.com. To help us get to the bottom of your difficulty, please include the following information in your email:
- The URL for the page you are having trouble accessing
- Details about what you were trying to do and why it was difficult or impossible to do it
- Details about your computer and software
- Operating system (for example, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, Linux Ubuntu 9.10)
- Browser software (for example, Internet Explorer 6 (IE6), Firefox 3.5, Chrome 22.214.171.124, Opera 10, Safari 4.0.4)
- Settings you may have customized (for example, a changed font size)
- An assistive technology that you use (screen reader, screen magnification software, voice recognition software for input)
All constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or usability of this website is very welcome and will be carefully considered.