Released: September 11, 2023
SurveyJS v1.9.107 introduces file and image loading indication, fixes an issue with drag and drop and scrolling in Survey Creator, and includes other bug fixes.
SurveyJS v1.9.107 introduces support for loading indication in cases when file or image upload takes time. Survey Creator users now see a loading indicator when they upload images for the survey logo or Image and Image Picker questions. Respondents can see loading indicators when they upload files in a File Upload question.
Image Picker Question
File Upload Question
Loading indication is available out of the box and enabled by default.
Survey Creator v1.9.105 and v1.9.106 contain an issue in which the design surface cannot be scrolled while you are dragging a survey element. Survey Creator v1.9.107 fixes this issue. Please update your projects to use the latest version.
- Mobile: Disable row alternation in matrix questions (#6879)
- Toolbox in Survey Creator: A search popup appears incorrectly (#6205)
- [Knockout] Multi-Select Matrix with a checkbox column allows users to select more choices than the specified number of
defaultValueExpressiondoesn't work for fields placed within a Dynamic Panel that shares data with other Dynamic Panels (
onIsAnswerCorrectis raised erratically (#6919)
- An exception occurs when summarizing floating-point values in expressions (#6917)
- Mobile: Do not set focus on the title when users create a new question or panel (#4540)
- Mobile: Incorrect layout in Rating Scale questions (#4542)
- Mobile: Do not focus the
nameproperty editor when users open the Property Grid (#4541)
- Ranking: Item text overflows the question panel at small sizes (#4553)
- Preview Tab: When a survey preview appears, page navigation remains active but does not switch pages (#4556)
onDragDropAllowdoesn't prevent questions from being dragged (#4572)
- Dropping a panel next to another panel duplicates the dropped panel (#4574)
- An exception occurs on an attempt to drop a panel at the initial position (#4575)