SurveyJS Library / Runner Overview
- Native support for React, Vue, and Knockout
- Integration of the Knockout version into Angular and jQuery applications
- 20+ built-in question types and support for custom question types
- Support for conditional survey logic
- Answer validation
- Modern, customizable UI themes
- TypeScript support
- Community-supported UI localization to 50+ languages
- Integration with any backend framework
- Survey results can be stored in any database
- Third-party component integration
We also include over 100 demo examples that allow you to edit and copy code.
Visit our What's New page for information on new features, recent bug fixes, and latest additions.
SurveyJS Library / Runner is distributed under the MIT license.